Hello. I'm 30 year old female and I'm interested to hear more about possible causes of my problems with lymph nodes. About a week ago I have noticed that some of my neck lymph nodes are a bit swollen but I didn’t pay too much attention on it.
Problem is that yesterday I've noticed some swollen lymph nodes under my armpits and my groin region. This got me really frightened because I have never experienced anything similar. I've read somewhere that this condition is called lymphadenopathy- if I spelled it correctly. I really don’t know anything about it and I would really appreciate if someone could help me!

Hi. I see that you are frightened because of all this and I would really like to help you. You were right- this condition is called lymphadenopathy and there are several possible causes.
These lymph nodes are highly organized centers of immune cells that filter foreign bodies that enter blood. In most cases lymphadenopathy occurs when bacteria or virus enters a blood stream. Localization of these swollen lymph nodes can tell a lot about the probable cause.
There is no chance you could tell what could be the problem- not until you contact your general practitioner. He will probably do some blood tests and determine what bacteria is the cause.
Don’t loose any more time!

Regarding lymphadenopathy. My 49 year old son was just diagnosed after seeing a doctor because of a lump on the side of his face and another on his neck. He was prescribed Clindamycin 150 mg by mouth every 6 hours for 10 days. Is this treatment usually successful. He had a blood test and everything looked good, but if he has a bacteria or virus in the blood stream, wouldn't this have showed up?