Hello!
I have problems with mildheadaches more then 10 years. This has not been so awful, I mean I got used to it (huh, this sounds so passive : )
Well, the problem is now that I seem to have problems with my left eye, meaning vision. Like my left side of the head is sort of weak. Could this problem with left sided mild weakness vision could be connected to my prior headaches?

This is very possible connection. Best would be visit to oculist, if you consider vision problems prior to problems with headaches ... though mentioning long history of headaches would be of great value.

Well,
How often do headaches appear? Now the headaches can easily be from the problem in the eye. Blood pressure is often the cause of headaches and to the problems in eyes. If you optic nerve is damaged you may also have similar symptoms. The fact is that you will need to see your doctor in order to run some test and to see what is the real cause of the headaches and the vision problem. Have you used any medication to get rid of the headaches? I know that some painkillers might help but they are only temporarily solution. I hope that you will find this helpful in any way.

All the best,
Nelie