Hi, I am experiencing some vision problems. I think I have floaters, the same condition my grandmother had. She had the same symptoms as me, mostly little spots. Is this conditions dangerous?

There are many kinds of vision problems, so it’s not smart to make self-diagnosis. It could be something more serious, and not treating it could lead to real problems like blindness. However, seeing spots could indicate floaters- tiny particles drifting across the eye. This is only one of vision problems, and it is often harmless. However, it could be dangerous if it indicates retinal detachment. This disorder can cause a vision loss if not treated. Other vision problems are presbyopia, cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, optic neuritis, migraine headaches… You probably have nothing serious, but go examine it just in case.