I feel pressure under and around my eyes in past few days. I don’t think I got flue or something, but it is very uncomfortable. What could it be?

Pressure around and under your eyes sounds to me like a symptom of sinus infection. I have it recently. A 48-hour trial of cold medicine should help. If it doesn’t or if you have a persistent fever you should see your doctor promptly for testing and treatment. Mine went off with meds.

I think that doctors call pressure around eye ocular hypertension. If I am not mistaking this is only a symptom of another disease. Usually this disease is glaucoma and if you are having this problem for longer period of time I think you should go to a doctor and run some test to see if this really is glaucoma. Have you noticed any vision problems? Sometimes your optic nerve can be damaged too.
The eye pressure is caused by lack of fluid drainage in the eye. The buildup is causing the pressure which is resembled then to the pain in your eyes. I think your best option is to take some medication to lover your pressure but you will need a prescription for that.

Well,
The pressure around your eyes can be caused by many things and the fact is that you can experience this if you have stronger headache. In my opinion most of these problems is caused by the problem in your sinuses. Have you had any problems with your sinus ever in your life? The infection in your sinuses is called sinusitis and if this is your problem, your eye pressure will only go away if your treat the sinusitis. The pressure that is gathered in your sinuses will definitely affect your eyes. You can go to see a doctor about this but you can also try to use some antibiotics to get rid of the infection.

All the best,
Nelie

what kind of meds did you take