Could somebody tell me what is far sided astigmatism? The thing is that I went on eye check control for I needed these results for my driver license and it happened I got diagnosed with far sided astigmatism and I wonder now how come this for I am absolutely unaware of any problem I don't have no vision symptoms. Maybe when I rethink this all-those frequent mild headaches I suffer from lately are caused by this far sided astigmatism so what do you think?

It is nothing that much serious being far side astigmatism diagnosed and those headaches you have might have been caused by this-anyway far sided astigmatism is very common and is easy to treat in most cases wearing eye lenses is the treatment quite good enough in fixing this problem-far sided astigmatism means that your cornea is of shape which is usually mild damaged so if not treated astigmatism could lead to blurred vision and the thing could only worse by the time so I advice you start wearing lenses for I don't think you have some severe vision problem so wearing lenses might be of very help in your case.