hi, i am a 14yr old boy and recently (past 4 days) my left testicle has become extremly swollen it is rougly 3x bigger than usual. there is also major pain. i can barelly move and i have to keep my legs apart or i crush my testicle. even just sitting here right now it is hurting from the movement. i saw my docter today about a different topic and apparently i have a infected bladder. i dont know if theres a connection or not but he gave me some pills for infection. the swelling is getting much worse each day
please help

Call your doctor and ask if the two are possibly linked. He may ask that you come back in.

In any case, it sounds like you have trauma to your testicle and need to see a doctor to see if everything is all right. Trauma to the sexual organs should be checked out because the tissue is soft and sensitive.

Like Bedson says, call your doctor.

There is a strong relationship between urinary tract infections and epididymitis, which is basically a testicle infection and can lead to orchitis, or a testicle inflammation.

Let us know how you're doing, good luck.