Hi, I am currently 16, and I'm really scared about this issue, I have been researching about my symptoms, and all are linked to one answer, but I would like help to confirm this , as I am trying to avoid the doctor, but if duty calls I will do.. Thanks: Okay, I have noiccted my left testicle is larger than the other one from an early age, which is 100% normal, however the past year, it has grown and become more hard(left testicle), applying cold water shrinks it, but is still extremely larger than right. I say around 3 times larger.. I am not suffering any pain at all, however maybe not linked: I have little pain at random events, like you have been kicked in the testicles softy(after pain).. Just to note, the left testi is that large, that my right testicle goes right at the back between my tigh, leaving my left one room at the front, it's hard to wear tight jeans haha.. Would be appreciated if anyone can help me Thank you!

Can I also note, I got told a doctor puts a light near the testicle and it should shine like a Xmas tree, like pure red which indicates liquid, I did this with my iPhone tourvh (silly I know).. But it had the same results... Pure red, unlike the right one, just black ...

Hope that helps