i recently started getting a pain in my left ball mostly. its not serious but its enough to make me worry about it. ive had it for a few days and i went to a doctor but they said everything is fine. could it be a bruise?

How long have you had the pain? Did you experience any recent trauma to your testicles? Describe the pain. How old are you? Are you sexually active?

There are some conditions that can cause testicle pain. Since you say not serious I don't think it is a sharp pain but more of a dull ache. It could be a bruise. It could also be an infection, called orchitis or epididymitis. It may not even be from the testicle. A kidney stone can also cause pain that radiate to the testicles.

If you post back more information we can help narrow things down.

ive had the pain for a few days now. and yes recently i have been hit there but im not sure if thats what it is. the pain is like getting hit there but its a less painful. im 16 and not sexually active

OK, a few days. 2 or 3? Depending on how hard you were hit it could be sore for that long. Is there anything that you do that makes the pain less?

If you don't notice a substantial reduction in pain in a day you should probably consider getting it checked out. It is hard to diagnose over the internet. Do you feel any lumps or swelling in your testicles or scrotum?

Keep us posted.

yeah around 2-3. and i went to the doctors but they said i didnt have a virus or anything

I wouldn't expect a virus to cause the pain. Did the doctor check your testicles?

If he found nothing I wouldn't worry much. Just give it some time.

yeah they said nothing was wrong

ba112 wrote:

yeah they said nothing was wrong

Hi there, it's been a bit of time since you've last posted. How are you doing? Did you happen to find out exactly what the problem was? Let me know. Thanks!