For 2 days now i been having pain in my right testicle. I examined and i touch something like hard vessil's and its quite painful. Woke up today thought it would be gone maybe (blue balls) but pain is still there. what should i do?

Celebrity
Okay, if you have come across the lump in your testicle, you should go show it to your doctor and ask him what it might be and even ask for the biopsy of the lump, or whatever it is. I can say a few words about this, first of all, I want to tell you that if the pain is present it is a good thing though, as it excludes the possibility of having a cancer.
The most common causes of testicular lumps are epididymitis, varicocele, hydrocele, spermatocele (epididymal cyst), infection of a scrotal sac, mumps, orchitis, testicular cancer etc.
A varicocele causes swelling of a scrotum, due to a swollen vein and it usually occurs in teenagers or young adults.
Have you noticed that your testicles are swollen? If so, you make the appointment with your doctor the sooner the better, you will get the best and the most accurate opinion from him.
Stay well.