Hi, I am father of a 7 month old baby. I,m worried about that his right testicle is about 3 times larger than the left. I know that usually one is little larger than the other. But in case of my son, is it normal or a matter of worry? Now I'm very anxious about this matter.

Thanking you

Keshob

if he is in Pain you need go ER if he hes no pain than you go Ped is soon as you but yes you need to get look at soon as you can it not normal

Hi there,
You have to understand that this is not so rare condition and many newborns have this issue. Have you noticed this few days ago or was this a condition since he was born? I know that sometimes the testicle stays attracted inside babies scrotum so it is not seeable from the outside. The fact is that this usually resolves itself by detaching and in few months both testicles will appear to be normal. On the other hand this is not a condition that will hard him. There are slight bigger chances that he might injure his smaller testicle more than bigger one. I hope this eased your mind a bit.

Best wishes,
Marco