I am a surfer in my late 20's & have had a tiny..but significant hard bump under my scrodum, attatched to my left testicle. I know I have had this for quite a while but recently have noticed it more & touched it more because I'm becoming paranoid about it. Well, about a week ago I started to get an uncomfortable pain in my left testi like it was being slightly squeezed inside. The pain has now started shooting up to my pelvic region at its worst moments but is still centered in my testi. I thought it was from wearing too tight of jeans or possibly too much masturbation but it still hurts when I'm just in my boxers for hours & I haven't masturbated since the pain began! I think a doctor told me it was a cyst about 9 months ago but have never experienced pain until the last week & it's not getting any better. It feels like it's coming from the area of the tiny hard bump. A reply would be greatly appreciated.

Exact same boat my friend, left testicle a tiny lump on the outward side of the testicle, i can clearly feel it through the scrotum, on most days its fine but I can have periods of a few days where there is pain eminating from the small lump and shooting up my left pelvis region if i make any kind of pressured contact (touch, closed legs etc.) It seems to happen if I have been sitting for a long period of time that day when it begins. I have had it for a while now, im currently 19 but id say the lump has been there for a few years beforehand. I went to see the doctor at one point and had it checked, but the doc said he couldnt find anything irregular which is annoying. I still believe it is some kind of cyst or mass. But the pain makes me feel a bit better about it as 99% of the time if it hurts its not cancercous i believe. Personally id like to have a second opinion on the matter but havent done so as the pain subsides for a while but it has returned many times.

Anyone have any answers regarding this? I have the same thing.

i have the same problem and the doc told me it was just a bunch of nerves balled up and i have nothing to worry about.

I had the same thing, a good test is to shine a torch through it, if it is clear and the light can shine through then it is an epididimal cyst ( fluid) and if it isnt clear then there is an 83% chance it is cancer. but dont worry. Go see a doctor for the second bit and dont be worried. I may be wrong. And if is causing any discomfort or pain you can get it removed like i did. This was an operation. There was no walking for 1 week after but its all fine now and it was optional. I hope it helps

am 16 had same problem saw my doc he said itr was a cyst but is hurt so had a scan wer they use that gel an he said i could have it taken out or jus leave it> it still hurts but am not having noknives near my balls

i had this too
with the pain and everything. but then i thought id sort of just like massage it or whatever, and it shrank over a minute or so. So i think it was like some kind of fluid in my left nut or something. The pain went away and everything is back to normal.
I still don't know for sure what it was though.

Me too i hate it

17 , same stuff here ; the only time it hurts is only when i squeeze it a bit ; the pain is simmilar ot htat of getting kicked in the balls ; it fades away immediately if I stop touching it . I wonder if it is a varicocele or just a small mass of clumped veins ; otherweise no problems in sex  , masturbating or ejacuation . 

I have also had a lump on my left testicle since around junior year of high school, experiencing identical symptoms. I'm 24 years old and was looking for some closure on figuring out what it is?

Everyone just go to your GP. Better so be safe than sorry.

I am 13 years old and i have this it is really scaring me. Any help?

Im 27 and have had same issue since i was 15. have been to 2 doctors throughout ( didn't believe the first 1 really gave a f**k bout my nuts, but hey who wants to feel around in another dudes baggage) and like previously said pain comes and goes, whole left side of pelvic region is constricted or mass pressure, apparently quite common and can get removed if you want to but not going to kill u. i know it sounds weird but if you feel around the other side in the same area you will feel the other one (that isnt jacked up) and something else the doc told me was to lie down if it goes away/gets smaller/etc its all good. But as always when it comes to your nuts any pain or irregular lumps , go see a doctor, better safe then sorry dudes...

hey guys, i guess this is one way of getting some info. 2days ago i came across this shooting pain from my right testi up into pelvic region. I did a self examination and felt a small hard(tiny bearing like sized pimple??) im a bit shocked, it pains only when pressure is apllied or when im sitting,laying wrong. the pain is slight but uncomfortably nagging, when it goes on for a long time i feel the pain up in my pelvic region. no swelling has occured as yet but its still there. im two minded that it could be cancerous cos i heard from a radiographer the cancerous bumps/lumps are not painfull when pressure is applied. i haven't consulted with a doc yet , just too nervous i guess. 

anybody got some advice that could ease my mind a bit?

Please guy's if your reading this, please go see a UROLOGIST, go online in your area, you have nothing to loose, don't think thats its nothing and ignore it, My Fiance' had a tumor in his left testicle i asked him to see his primary care doctor, after several months he couldn't take it anymore, he went in October 7th 2013, October 8th the very next day he was having surgery to remove his left testical, now he has to have another surgery to remove all the lymphnodes in his stomach one of the options besides chemo, he had stage 1 cancer 6months it took him to go see a Urologist, Please Please Please i can't stress this enough to all you fella's out there, don't pretend it's nothing, i know you all are worried, my Fiance' is 43yrs old and im not ready to loose him to one testical! We are getting married in March, and i can't wait to be by his side thru all of this........Do the right thing, make that apointment...................