I got this big testicle (right side) and my left testicle is tiny.. when relaxed.. my penis is being pushed to the left. any problem with this? I suspect is cancer.. but i got it many many years ago (probably 8-14years?) and recently.. sometimes i get a sharp stinging pain. Any problem with my balls?

I have the same thing and am getting worried about it except my left one is big and my right one is small. Do they hang a different levels? Like is your left testicle closer to your body/abdomen. Does any one have answers???

help me i got the same problem. my right testicle is big, it pushes the left one back. i can experience no pain watsoever. but im kinda worried. pls gimme some info on what this might be.

I think I have same problem to share here. I'm 33 years old and have this testicle size problem for years. I am not sure if this testicle size problem was from masturbating many years? It come in size like softball. By learning about people testicle problem, I also have though maybe I have cancer. But then, I was told by doctor long ago that my testicle is fine?

Today I am still not sure what to believe my past temp doctor said about my testicle and now though of having my testicle size problem to be solve by maybe remove it. :-( Still don't know!

Hey bro me too and everyone ive talked too has way smaller balls then me, im talk men sayin ya i got big ball whatever, i showed my brother n his testi is swollen w something wrong w it and he said his isnt half my size .. im 22 and my right testi is the size of a softball and ya only pains once n a while really sharp stabbing pain... pllease someone answer me