I have searched the internet and haven't been able to find anything that shows the exact symptoms I'm having.  Let me begin by saying I have a degenerated disc at L5.  Recently my back went out, with spasms and pain.  I began having some pain down my right leg.  My chiropractor has gotten me back to normal but I am left with leg cramps.  They only occur after I stand up after sitting for a while.  It takes about 5-10 seconds but then the cramps start in the backs of my legs, top to bottom, almost like charley horses.  At the same exact time, I get a feeling like blood rushing to my head.  My head and ears feel full and I can even hear my heart beat in my head.  It feels like a pressure, centering more around my ears and sides of my throat.  Then after about a minute the cramps subside and the head fullness goes away at the same time.  I really hope someone else has experienced this.  My chiropractor says the lower back issue will cause the leg "cramps" that are really the nerves.  But, it can't cause what is happening in my head.  I do know that if it were really charley horses in my legs, my muscles would be sore.  I've had charley horses before.  But, my legs muscles are not sore, so I'm tending to believe that it is nerves running down my legs.  I also wonder if it's a vascular thing. 

Hi. Did you ever get an answer to your ailment question? I'm doing exactly the same thing except my leg constantly hurts when walking, moving, even rolling over in bed. It feels like a pinched nerve except I get this really bad pain immediately upon standing along with the whooshing sound and sptoms of a head rush with it.