I know that leg pain is a common symptom and complaint, because I suffer from this problem on my own. I have friend who also has problem with legs, so we would like to hear some answers. We want to hear what could be cause for pain in legs. Is there any advice how to prevent this or how to help ourselves when this happens? We would be grateful for any info because this became hard to stand with this pain in legs.

Pain in legs could be specified a little bit, such as foot pain, hip pain, knee pain, muscle pain, joint pain, shin splints, and blockage of leg arteries. I believe you have pain in whole legs so that is why you did not say which part is problem. However, you should know that pain in legs could be due to a muscle cramp, which is also called a charley horse. Common causes of these cramps include muscle fatigue or strain from overuse, too much exercise, or holding a muscle in the same position for a long time. In some cases dehydration or low amounts of potassium, sodium, calcium, or magnesium in the blood could be reasons for pain in legs. Medications such as diuretics, which can cause you to lose too much fluid or minerals, are able to cause pain in legs as well. Furthermore, statins, which lower cholesterol, an injury, inflamed tendon, and shin splints are common causes for pain in legs. If you have leg pain from cramps or overuse, you could try to rest as much as possible to relieve these symptoms. I believe it would be helpful to elevate your leg and apply ice for up to 15 minutes. Try to do this 4 times per day, more often for the first few days, and gently stretch and massage cramping muscles.