I have lately a serious problem with leg cramps during work outs it is that suddenly I just feel that intense pain in my lower right leg always the same leg and the same spot is involved and sometimes I also have foot cramps during work outs and sometimes even I can practically see my muscle cramp it looks like muscle lump and it hurts like hell. What should I do with these leg cramps, please?

Well leg cramps are common in athletes and therefore also in those who do work outs and the causes might be different so you might be having a problem with your blood supply meaning that the arteries that brings the blood into your leg are narrowed, or maybe your spine nerves are compressed but the usually cause is the lack of calcium, potassium and magnesium. And if the last cause is your case you should reconsider the way you eat and do you take enough water also for if your organism is dehydrated than the leg cramps may easily occurred during work outs.