I am very curious to know last month i was a week early for my period and during this time i was cramping in my back which i have never had before, i had unprotected sex on the last day but my bf pulled out, then i went to the use the bathroom 3 days later and wiped and i noticed some brownish red discharge but only for that day, i have been having light cramping every since, now this month i went to the bathroom noticed brown discharge again in my underwear but the this time its a little more spotty but my period isnt supposed to start for another six days...... im so confused my period has always been regular dont think im pregnant bc with both of my other pregnancies i just missed my period. Help dont know what to think

I have been getting similar symptoms but all my tests have been negative :/ your best bet is to go to the doctors they will be able to find out sooner 

Did you find out that you are pregnant? That's how my Mom knew I was. Same thing happened with her.