i had sex for two days after my period with my partner in which neither time he pulled out. my period was on october 24 and lasted 5 days im usually between 28-30 days per cycle. Im curious to how long implantation bleeding will last and what it looks like in color because on november 22 I had light bleeding of a pinkish red color then it spotted for two and a half-three more days of a wierd brownish redish color to the point to where i barely needed to use a pad each day. I usually go through a half of a box to a whole box during my period but i didnt even need to use one tampon because it was so light. since what i think my last period was in october i have had cramping on my left side and lower back pain along with nausea to the point where i wake up and gag to the point where i vomit up this white foamy substance and have mild headaches. If this was implantation bleeding how long will it take to show up on a urine test if i am pregnant. because even after what i think might have been implantation bleeding i am still having these symptoms but along with slight hunger pains where i have to make myself eat something even though i know i just ate an hour or two before. I just feel so bloated lately and think that i might be pregnant. can some one please help me with this situation?

You can test as soon as the first day of your missed period, or in your case, possible implantation. If you expected your period a week ago, you now have a good chance of getting an accurate hpt result, even if you are still slightly bleeding. Just be sure to use fmu, first morning urine, since it will have the highest concentration of the hcg hormone. If you get a Neg, wait a few days and retest. If you still have these symptoms and do not get a positive, call your doctor. You may be pregnant but you hormone levels just aren't high enough, so you would need a blood test. Hope it comes out good for you. Keep us posted!

My situation was the same I was wondering were u prego