Hey,
okay, so the first day of my last period was on May 11th. I had unprotected sex on May 27th and 28th. I started to spot today, June 2nd ( a light brown discharge), along with a dull cramp. My period is not do for another week (June 9th). What do you think, pregnant or not pregnant? Any suggestions or info would be great!

You can take a pregnancy test in two days. Have you ever spotted before? Are you on birth control? If so it could just be that it's not a strong enough dosage.

It is possible that you could be pregnant although you will not know for sure for at least another couple of days. Until that point, try to relax and do something to distract yourself because you won't be able to know until then. I hope that whatever you're expecting or hoping for that it turns out that way for you. Keep us posted on whatever happens!

Im not on any birth control, and iv never spotted before. This is gonna be long long week!

Hi, im going though the same thing right now expect i just had a miscarriage a month ago, my period is due on 10th and i spotted today. the only way to know forsure is to take a test, i hope you get the answer you want. i know how frustering it is. hope every thing turns out good.

Good Luck.

ok, So July 2nd it was just a brown discharge. Since July 3rd and 4th its been a brown discharge still and there's some blood in it. This doesn't feel like a period at all!I have been using tampons tho to keep my panties mess free. Is it at all possible that this still could be implantation bleeding, i know all women are different but i didn't think it happened for 3 days. I'M still gonna take a pregnancy test on June 9th when my expectant period is due. any thoughts?

p.s. When i have my period its always threw the night, it never starts out light and i usually have tender breast and cramps before hand . This started in the middle of the day without any sign and with a brown discharge.

ok, So July 2nd it was just a brown discharge. Since July 3rd and 4th its been a brown discharge still and there's some blood in it. This doesn't feel like a period at all!I have been using tampons tho to keep my panties mess free. Is it at all possible that this still could be implantation bleeding, i know all women are different but i didn't think it happened for 3 days. I'M still gonna take a pregnancy test on June 9th when my expectant period is due.

p.s. When i have my period its always threw the night, it never starts out light and i usually have tender breast and cramps before hand . This started in the middle of the day without any sign and with a brown discharge...any thoughts?

well it sounds to me like you are, but im no doctor. but i had the same thing last month when i was pregnant, DONT use tampons until you know excatley whats going on. keep us updated.

<3

Really! How far along were you, and did you have implantation bleeding?

Well if you had sex when you are ovulating that this really could be implantation bleeding. By 9th your hCG level should be high enough so HPT would show you the correct result.
Well juicylover is going, as she said, through similar thing, but recently she had a miscarriage. I'm really interesting if she is really pregnant. I know that the possibility for getting pregnant after miscarriage is high, but I still haven't heard from anyone that this has happened.

You'll have to forgive me for being the resident guy here for asking this question but why do you not want to use tampons right now? I'm curious to hear why. Thanks!