I’ve suffered from stress and anxiety for about four years before I finally identified the underlying problem that was causing the attacks for me. My state was killing me. I have not had any major problems for the past two years. I also suffered physical symptoms from the panic disorder. What I realized that these attacks didn’t harm me. Anyone else experienced such a thing?

I wanted to take issue with this idea that panic attacks are nothing more than over-reacting to normal bodily reactions, so while it is absolutely true, that no matter how scary a panic attack can not actually cause you any harm, what I experienced as part of my attack is absolutely nothing like what is normal for me. I've had stress and anxiety for three years, also they were killing me, and I’ve had too many panic attacks to count. The best way I can describe them is I feel tremble, scared, weak, doomed, they last up to forty minutes. But remember to have anxiety you don’t have to have panic attacks.