I'm 17 and i attend college and have a part time job on evenings and weekends, so these are things that may contribute to my stress. But ok, so I'm a natural worrier. I have always been conscious about my health and i am forever googling searching symptoms i get or anything because i always over-react to insignificant health problems. 

For the past 6/7 years I have suffered with anxiety attacks. I literally cannot get over them, in high school i found myself avoiding lessons, skipping important assembly's and all sorts all out of the worry of getting an attack there. I learnt to cope with my attacks a little more as ive grown older, but just recently ive found that ive hit the lowest low and feel incredibly alone in trying to get over this. No body really understands it, and ive been to the doctors before who referred me to a psychologist. He helped me talk over what was making me worry and it kind of helped me to rationalize things, but never 100% get over it. I stopped seeing the therapist after 5/6 sessions and its been several months since my last session and i feel totally depressed about my whole anxiety.

The main thing that i can think makes me get panic attacks are worries over my health. Like i said, im incredibly health conscious and forever worrying about getting ill or sick. I have a huuuuge phobia of throwing up and go to extreme lengths to avoid it. I am fairly thin anyways and i find it nearly impossible to gain weight (I link this to the fact that i never feel at ease or relaxed and im always on edge.) I just feel totally lost with the whole anxiety issue and i feel that no body really understands me, or what im going through. I sit up at night crying trying to convince myself that one day i'll just 

When I was a your age, I suffered the same symtoms.

Later my condition developed into panic disorder, and eversince, I have been managing it.

I am very successful in my life. But in the past 40 years, I really had a tough time managing my brain.

A month ago, I had a blood test to check my vitamin D3 levels. It was very low.

I received 2 injections since then, and my brain has been working normally in the past few weeks.

As a matter of fact, I had forgotten how a normal brain works.

Get this test done, and let me know of the results

Best regards,

Ali

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Did your doctor tell you that low D3 can cause anxiety??

Yes, he did, and I recommend to any one to take a blood test for low D3.

Best regards,
Ali