Hi, I am 26 years old and I already have some mental issues. It really bothers me that I keep having panic attacks at this age, and I am willing to do anything to fight it back, and to recover! If anybody already has gone through all this, please give me some advice, it would be really helpful!

Hello, first I want to tell you that I’m glad to see a young person who doesn’t surrender, and is willing to fight for a healthy life. We have to do everything that is in our power to live healthy, and the rest is only a destiny. I also have panic attacks for several years. I was using some medicines, such as valium and paxil, and they did help a little, bun not enough for complete recovery. I am sweating and my heart beets like crazy every time I have to confront people. I know that it’s not my fault for having this panic attacks, but I’m embarrassed anyway in situations like these. If it means anything to you, I felt a new, strong ambition to recover from the panic attacks the moment I read your message. You are right, everyone should give his best and try to recover.

ok, im a 22 year old female, mother of two little kids, and recently these past two years suffer from panic disorder, which is the type caused by nothing, i do not have a social problem and no situation causes me to have a panic attack, they just come from no where and at any time. They are the worst, i feel for everyone out there who has them. it still boggles my mind that anything in your body can make you feel this way and have no control over it. I took paxil for 6 months, i did not like the effects nor did they entirely help. Ive had many people tell me, drugs do not seem to help. Xanex is the only one to quickly calm you down, but still the lathargic, tired, shitty feeling from this, makes you not really able to take it unless ur going to bed, and still. bleh. Here is a HUGE thing i leanred personally and through the personal studies of people around me, if you are a pot smoker, YOU HAVE TO QUITE! ive smoked pot for 7 years, and ive quite cold turkey for 3 days now, and i know i will beat this addiction. and im feeling better already. Recent studies show that marijuana creates anxiety in certain peeople, and your anixety may not show for around 5 years, i know this is one great factor that caused mine, also caffeine greatly induces them, and you may not see that for several years. I have one KEY advice for all panic sufferers. PROTEIN, PROTEIN is key, just trust me, please, make yourself get at least 20 grams of protein in the a.m. for breakfast, which is hard unless you buy the protein bars. This may sound silly, but a very well known psychic said this. i know you might not belive in psychics but please belive in me, it is one of the greatest discoverys scientist arnt finding yet, you have to consume about 70 grams a day, I SWEAR to you it will work!! it may not take it away completely for all, but lets put it this way, on a scale of 1 to 10 ,10 being worst, my panic disorders were a 13, every since i heard this life saving advice i would rank my daily life as a 1 or 2. and there is another great thing that i cant tell you about becuz the stupid moderator wont let you support products but it is an ageless drink, pure, major antoixident mental clarifyer drink thats expensive but HIGHLY worth it, not just to your anxiety but your overall well being. Please just try the protein, and if you can let me know how your feeling. It is a scarey aweful thing, and i believe that if they would have done brain autopsies on people who commited suicide, half would have suffered with anxiety/panic. The worst part is that it will never go away, it may lessen, but will never leave you. WHich is why i do not rely on drugs to help, because i dont want to take paxil or whatever until im dead. You will get stronger over time, and learn to cope, but please just try the protein thing, i swear youll thank yourself in some way or form.