Hello, folks. My kid has been acting strangely lately. He has been constantly biting his nails. However, this isn’t the strangest part. The thing is that he is not being able to show any emotions. I must admit that little worries me. I would like to see what you think about this. Thanks.

Hi, there. Nail biting is a compulsive habit. Since your kid is not able to show emotions, I would say that something is bothering him. You should ask for an expert’s help. There can be some serious cause under all this. I am sorry, but I don’t have the experience for this. I cannot tell you something more about this. I hope someone else will. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello. Nail biting and not being able to show emotions are an interesting combination. Nail biting can be compulsive. You should react here since this is not quite a healthy habit. Your kid obviously has some kind of problem. You should find a good psychiatrist for children. Ask him for an advice. If it is necessary, take your kid to him. I hope this will work. Bye!