I was wondering is it safe for healthy person to take lipase supplements in order to improve ingestion system? I don't have any health problems except I noticed that my metabolism is going slower with time. I suppose it has to occur with age. I am 40 years old, male. Any advice would be good. Thanks.

I am someone who likes to take supplements, even though my friends are telling me that I should cut them down a little. As far as I know anyone can take Lipase supplements for the benefits of healthy digestion and keeping nutrient levels balanced throughout the body. It is a digestive enzyme that helps the body absorb and digest nutrients in the intestines. It breaks down fats, particularly triglycerides, which are fatty substances in the body that come from fat in the diet. Anyway I suggest you to consult health professional before you start with lipase supplements.