Hi, new to running and also new to the site. I'm curious if anybody uses any supplements aside from eating healthy. I've looked around but haven't really found anything other than a regular multi. Thanks!

Yes i use some supplements along with a good diet and alot of hard training. I have noticed an increase in endurance and more sustained energy. Multivitamins are great also, they work well for total body upkeep.

Hi, which multi vitamin do you use? Have you heard of the following:
Mega Men
PR1Pak
26.2 the runners vitamin

or do you just use a basic over the counter vitamin, ie:One-a day? As far as eating healthy, I do have to work on my diet, very tough though.

PR 1 pak are very good, i like them. look at oxi-7 too.

any portein is ok

Check out Daily Nourishing Herbs from Runners Relief USA. It's made from organic herbs, it's in liquid form-which makes it really easy to take, and it makes me feel great. Good luck!

There are so many supplements are available in the market but we must use the supplements with the permission of the good doctor.

There are so many supplements are available in the market but we must use the supplements with the permission of the good doctor. Supplements play a vital role regarding weight lose and also give the strength to muscles.

agreed with what's posted here. in my experience, some things that worked for other's didn't really work well for me. makes sense because everyone's body is different and reacts differently to different supplements.

there's a site I encountered, runrbox.com, which provides sample sizes of a ton of different supplements. seems like a good way of sampling a few different items and seeing what works best for you without committing to one thing or another up front.

According to me supplements is totally danger for your health and i think supplements want to take the heavy weight and eat healthy food like meat.

Our holiday beverages have been creating merry moments for customers since we first launched Eggnog Latte 25 years ago. So, we take making any changes to this Holiday Beverage tradition very seriously.

According to me supplements are not good for our health. If you think that these are helps you to stay healthy. Then It was wrong. You should take always balanced diet and also do some exercise to stay healthy.

I myself have been looking to see which supplement would work for me. I recently started taking a Trader Joe's brand supplement. I take the prenatal supplement, but there's one called "51+" that has pretty much the same content. If you don't have a Trader Joe's, I think you can get some OTC supplement at Whole Foods (all it is is a "one a day" type of vitamin). I agree that supplements should not take the place of a good diet, and so far the supplements I'm taking, along with a good diet, are really helping me. Good luck!

Hello Helas, I take a fish oil supplement. Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid not naturally produced in our bodies but needed. I understand where you´re coming from with regards to supplementation and safety however, if you do your research and understand who you´re purchasing from and the quality of the product, supplementation can be a good thing. For example I will always search for reviews before making a purchase.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have recently started some supplements that have amazing results from a company with huge growth in the last couple of years. My husband has seen great improvements with his acid reflux problems and I'm weaning myself off antidepressants... very excited! Other people I know have also had health improvements in other areas. I don't think I can mention the company/brand name here, so let me know if you'd like more info - I'd love to share