Had a very fatty dinner (wedding rehersal!) and woke in the middle of the night with bad acid reflux and a clear oily substance streaming out of my nose! I have had reflux issues, but never anything coming out of my nose. What is this, should I be worried, and what should I do if this ever happens again?

Curious on any follow up on this?

I am having the same problem with acid reflux and and an oily substance dripping and flowing out of my nose! This has never happened before. What is it and how to make it stop!!!

Me too!! And of course, there’s no replies...

Me too ReginaI have bad Acid Reflux and not only does I have oily Substance coming from my nostrils I have woke up out of my sleep trying to catch my breath I mean I was grasping for my last breath I could not breathe at all. I am afraid that when it happens again I will not be able to catch my breath in time. It's scary!:(

Well I'm looking for answers as well I googled this issue and stumbled across you guys reviews so now I know that it is related to Acid Reflux that's a good start. Now how serious is it? We need answers right?

Same here acid reflux woke me up soon as I stood up oily liquid flowed out of my nose. Would really like to know what it was.

Me too, it's horrible. The Dr put me on Santa and prilocec together and it worked good for awhile. But it's back, I have to sleep sitting up.

Zantac, sorry not Santa. He couldn't help with this, lol