%-) What causes your vagina to be constantly wet like water dripping. The fluid is clear and has no odor. but it is bothersome to me what is the cause? I do have an I.U.D in place could this be the cause?

My vagina is usually always wet, but moreso when I'm aroused. How wet is your vagina? And it is it leaking so much so that your underwear becomes wet as well? I think it's normal to always be wet, but I'm not sure about being VERY wet. Perhaps you can talk to your gynecologist about it if there is an excess of wetness. You can ask him/her why is my vagina always wet.

leakingVeeJayJay
Yes it has a reason to be wet, and that is to clean out your vaginal canal, and it you started to have this increase in wetness, it is that your hormones starting to gear up and this is the result of your extreme wetness. You may have this for some time now, so counter act it with more cotton in the gusset, and wear a panty liner, you may need to have 3 or 4 a day, so buy a lot now, and use as needed.
Stay dry
RT

1) Your genitals keep themselves clean and healthy by sort of "rinsing" themselves with the fluids that they make... sometimes there's quite a bit of fluid and it can leak out a lot, so wearing panty liners or even light pads can be a good thing to help keep your clothes clean.

2) When your body is aroused sexually ("turned on" or "turned on", even if you're not doing or thinking anything sexual) your genitals will get wetter and slipperier... so that a penis can slide in there comfortably if you have sex like it's telling you it wants (you don't have to, of course).

I'm a cook, so the only things I can really compare the healthy smell of a vagina/vulva to are foods and such... and the nearest I can think of is a fairly mild combination of fresh oysters and grated truffles - usually more on the sea-like side, but not "fishy" and certainly not unpleasant. It often smells a little stronger when you're sexually aroused, but not always.

If the stuff is clear or slightly milky (might be tinted faintly yellow or brown), slippery to maybe a little sticky, and smells "earthy, animal and a little like the ocean", it's almost certainly healthy and good. If it smells truly fishy or otherwise bad, it's probably an infection and you should see a doc.

**edited by moderator** **web addresses are not allowed**

Eh I have a question that goes with this one. :) I have a lot of discharge, when I take my panties off they would always be really wet, I say would be because I started using pantyliners. Its embarrassing However, okay I don't understand the whole smell thing -- whats healthy and whats not. So as nasty as this, let me explain :)

It's like a slippery milky creamy substance, white to clear in color. The smell is like... I guess you would say a hint of baby formula.
Randomly through out the day I get turned on, I'll be the first to admit that. I'm 21 and have never orgasmed, in fact I think its impossible for me to haha!
(don't say anything about my man not pleasing me right, because he's as amazing as I'll let him be. Due to my past, I don't care for sex, however I also know that although its not what a relationship should be based on, its still an important aspect.

Oh, and I don't masturbate, I have a really sensitive vagina. (even bubble baths give me urinary tract infections) so I'm worried about any germs dirt or anything getting inside. My fiance and I wear condoms when we do it.

I have the same thing going on as secretidentity I'm 20 been married for a year and I'm running out of excuses to tell my husband sour the gross creamy sticky discharge I get all day long every day.. we have been trying to get pregnant and I can't help to think its this discharge that's not applying me to do so

Sounds like BV...it usually increases around the time of ur cycle get it checked out

Lol not everyone masturbates. Sure they may experiment but I'm over sensitive and find playing with myself annoying and can hurt. I've not masturbated since I was 13 .. Im now 21. Plus that's my husbands job now.

You must check because leaking ov ur p***y are symptons of an virganal infection called thrush, i had dat problem to

So true! i started masterbating from the age of 12! And im a female!

*fist bump* I'm 13 a girl and this stuff rocks lol

lol at the little 12 and 13 year old girls and boys thinking they are cool just because they touch theirselves.. Not every one does it, because every one is different down there. I see no point in doing it, because I feel more through my hands than I do touching myself.. It just gets annoying and it is pointless to me.. You will grow up one day and realize that it doesnt make you "cool" cause you masturbate at such a young age..

who are you to say EVERYONE does? i have never done so in my life and im 22. can't imagine ever wanting to do it either, some people just dont want/need to! sheesh

how u tryna tell her about what she does with her vagina like you all up in It

Give your boyfriend a straw and tell him to get busy!