I went today for a ultrasound of my gallbladder. I was told by the technologist and saw in the report that I have a fatty liver? Has anyone ever heard of this?

Fatty liver (also known as steatorrhoeic hepatosis or steatosis hepatitis) is a reversible condition where large vacuoles of triglyceride fat accumulate in liver cells via the process of steatosis. Despite having multiple causes, fatty liver disease (FLD) can be considered a single disease that occurs worldwide in those with excessive alcohol intake and those who are obese (with or without effects of insulin resistance). The condition is also associated with other diseases that influence fat metabolism. Morphologically it is difficult to distinguish alcoholic FLD from non alcoholic FLD and both show micro-vesicular and macrovesicular fatty changes at different stages.