Hi. I am feeling discomfort in my gallbladder area. I think I may have a gallbladder disease. What are the symptoms of gallbladder disease?

Hi. I was feeling discomfort in my gallbladder area too. I went to see my doctor and I was diagnosed with gallstones. Gallstones are the most common reason for gallbladder disease. The symptoms of gallstones are highly variable. They can be present in one of 3 ways. The symptoms of chronic cholecystitis include sporadic pain in the middle of the upper abdomen, pain which becomes worse, the pain which spread between the shoulder blades, etc. The symptoms of acute cholecystitis are persistent pain, a temperature, pain under the ribs on your right side, etc. The symptoms of jaundice include yellow eyes and skin, itchy skin, pale bowel motions, dark urine, fever, etc.

Hallo,
I have to say that having problems with your gallbladder is not pleasant experience. Any way i can tell you several symptoms of gallbladder diseases. First you will experience pain in upper right part of your abdomen, which you are experiencing right now. You will also feel more pain when you eat, especially when you eat fatty food. Some may even can’t tolerate fatty foods. Have you been having any nausea or vomiting problems? These are also symptoms of gallbladder disease. And one of the main symptoms is definitely loss of appetite. Now the treatment for gallbladder problem is usually surgery where doctor removes your gallbladder but you can live without it normally.
I hope this helped a bit