Hello, I am a woman who is 27 years old. I was always wondering what the catch with skin creams is? I have my favorite creams but I would like to know more about creams generally. Can you help me out? I know that this is not so important but I would like to hear your answers nonetheless. I wish to thank you all in front.

Hello, I know something about this subject and I will try to help you out. Most of the creams are mixture of oil and water. Cold creams and cleansing creams have a medium high percentage of oil. Good thing is that they don't irritate the skin. Moisturizers are used for dry skin. Vanishing cream has the biggest percent of water. That is all I can tell you.

Here are 3 easy solutions for you:
1. A mixture of lavender, German chamomile, frankincense, wheat germ,grape seed, jojoba and olive oils can make great skin care for your face.It can reduce or help prevent wrinkles. You can also use these oils tocreate your own body oils and lotions. The best thing about naturalskin care is you get to customize it just for you!

2. For exfoliation, you can use any of the oils mentioned above, orothers that you enjoy and mix with a salt scrub. Use this to exfoliate yourskin for soothing and relaxing, natural skin care solution.

3. Some perfumes can aggravate your skin, giving you unsightly rashesand even effect your allergies. This happens because of the chemicalsused in most manufactured perfumes. You can create your own naturalperfumes with a jojoba oil base and various blends of essential oils. Mix andmatch, experiment to create a natural perfume that you enjoy.
Essential oils are excellent for the creation of your own natural skincare uses. It's also fun to make your own natural skin care solutionsusing different oils and bases! Have fun while taking care of your skinwith products that you know what ingredients are being put in it. Youcan take control of your skin care with your own natural skin caresolutions