I wish to know something on the subject of living with gluten intolerance. My friend's brother is suffering from celiac disease, don't really know what that means but I do know that he is on a strict diet regime in order to keep this illness at bay. I don't want to ask her about him, so I hoped you might help me.

Celiac disease is a serious illness that does not allow one's body to absorb nutrients from food. It is hereditary so all members of families could be affected. People suffering from this illness; have to learn to live without gluten throughout their entire lives, which can be very hard, both physically and emotionally, for themselves and their families. To learn everything there is to know on this subject I recommend "Celiac Disease: A Guide to Living with Gluten Intolerance". Things should get much clearer than.