I have recently been feeling off- I get dizzy, my vision darkens, and the other day i dry heaved into my kitchen sink after standing up from my chair where i'd been sitting for an hour or so. My body has been feeling strange- as if all my limbs are just a little too heavy to be comfortalble. I am rather worried about my self as i'm only 21 and am in fairly good health other than this strange discomfort.
I have had some interesting readings at the doc.'s concerning my blood pressure- 90/50. They took no notice of this, and when i brought it up that i would like to know how to bring my b.p. up to a normal range they said not to worry about it- "eat as much salt as you like!"
Can anyone offer some advise on this? I have been doing head stands to help with circulation, but would love some more advise!
Thanks,
Mira

My blood presure is 59 to 34 I am seaking for help can't function

the only thing that will help regulate your blood pressure is to drink alot of water. Drink more than you need

Read my story..............I sincerely hope it helps you and many others.

Inability to sleep, irritability, moodiness, depression, irrational fears, rapid heart beat, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, horrible stomach cramps, fibrocystic breast, aching joints, muscles and bones, very itchy rashes, hives, mouth sores, hair loss, weight loss in some, weight gain in others, tingling all over, forgetfulness, inability to focus, hindered ability to learn and to process new information, dizziness, light-headedness, visual disturbances, glaucoma, corners of mouth stays cracked, diabetes, thyroid disorders, a feeling of being off balance, clumsiness, heartburn, excessive belching, excessive gas, migraine headaches, loss of taste, arthritis, cancer, hyperactivity, ADHD, ADD, easily bruised, skin hurts to touch, memory loss, malnutrition do to the bodies inability to absorb vital vitamins, minerals and fats from the foods we eat no matter how we eat, colic in babies, water retention, short stature, psoriasis, a feeling as thou you haven't eat in days even after just eating a big meal, a feeling of hunger all the time, fever, vomiting, a nausiated feeling after eating or even at the thought of eating, swelling in feet, hands, face, seizures, heaviness in legs and arms, tunnel vision, black outs osteoporosis, angina, chest pain or pressure, a feeling of exhaustion all the time regardless of how much sleep we get, dry skin, chapped lips, brittle fingernails, early childhood tooth decay and eventually loss due to the loss of enamel, white, brown or grey looking spots on the teeth, IBS, Iron deficiency, enema, crohns disease, ulcerative colitis, heart palpitations, hormone imbalances, dark stops on face, feeling of disconnection, bronchitis, sneezing, coughing, hick ups, ......................the list goes on and on.

If you are having trouble with one or more of the above symptoms or problems you may have a gluten allergy and don't know it. ........I developed Celiac Disease from my gluten allergy and wanted to try and tell others about it and what to look for. Celiac Disease, Crohns Disease, Lymphoma, glaucoma and many other diseases are hereditary and new research is showing that these things may simply be caused from eating  Gluten, so if you know of anyone who has had any of these symptoms or conditions you may want to get tested yourself just for peace of mind if for no other reason. The ones in bold are all the symptoms and conditions I have had or have been diagnoses with over the past 20 years and am just now finding out it was all caused simply from eating gluten all these years and didn't know I was allergic to it until my body just could not handle it anymore and I developed Celiac Disease...........if I can get one person to go to the doctor and get checked out before you develop some of the many devastating disease caused from Gluten then I will be happy and will feel as thou I have done my part in helping someone live a longer, healthier, happier life.

Some may have a verity of symptoms listed above, some may only have one or two, some may have totally different symptoms then the ones I listed above..........there are over 300 different signs and symptoms of Gluten Allergy/Gluten Intolerance and each one of us reacts differently and each one of us develop different conditions because of it so if you are suffering and don't understand what is going on with you, you just may have a Gluten issue and I strongly urge you to specifically tell your doctor, especially any family members of mine to tell your doctor that you have a family member diagnosed with Celiac Disease and you'd like to get tested for a Gluten Allergy that way you can hopefully prevent the onset of many irreversible diseases that it can cause. I will have Celiac Disease for the rest of my life,,,,,,,,,there is no medication for it, there is no cure, once you have it you have it for life and the only way to keep it under control is to completely eliminate gluten from your diet and it is proving to be one of the hardest things I've had to do because gluten is in just about everything except unprocessed meats, fresh fruits and vegetables...........