Hello, I have been living with celiac disease my entire life and even though it is not an easy condition I am not giving up and I have managed to maintain the high quality of life. Anyway, there are many products containing gluten I would like to try (shampoos for example) that are containing gluten and I need to know if gluten can be absorbed through skin?

You can be certain that you will never have any problems because of applying gluten containing product on your skin. Gluten cannot be absorbed in that way, it causes trouble to celiac disease patients only by consumption. And don’t be afraid if some rash happens, that is not because of the gluten on your skin, that is just another manifestation of the consumed gluten.

Gluten getting in contact with your skin is not a problem, where the problem comes from is afterwards, touching your skin and perhaps eating with your hands after using the Gluten cotaining foods and consuming traces of Gluten that way.

USE SPAM PURE HERBS you can easily reduce your skin problem without any side-effect  consult with doctor free of cost