Hi! Please, somebody tell me how can I test to see if I’m allergic to gluten? I heard a lot of things about celiac disease and gluten allergy. I’m not sure that I understood difference between them. If I’m allergic to gluten, is that mean that I have celiac disease? Thanks!

First, celiac disease and gluten allergy are not the same things. If you are allergic to gluten, you probably have breathe problems or skin rush whenever you eat something with gluten. You can go to doctor and do an allergy test. Test for celiac disease is performed on a blood sample.

Hallo,
Yes you can, and as a matter of fact this is the right option that you wish to do. I know that a lot of people think that they are allergic to something but they do not get tested at all and whole their lives they think that they have the allergy but in some cases the allergy isn’t there. The celiac disease is another name for gluten allergy, if I am not mistaking. You can talk to your doctor about this in order to see if you really have the gluten allergy. I hope that this helped you in any possible way and that you don’t have problems with gluten.
All the best to you,
Karen

Hello there,

Well if you are afraid that you might be allergic to gluten than you need to see your doctor and do certain tests.

As the posters above me have already informed you about the difference and basic facts about gluten allergy and celiac disease J I think there is no need to repeat their words. I hope that you are just overreacting and that you don’t have problems with gluten at all. Keep us informed about this.