(Maybe even older than that !!) Bounce room for randy OAPs A special 'bounce room' for sexually frustrated pensioners is being built at an OAP (Old Age Pensioners) home in Holland. The Zierikzee Residential Home in Zeeland is set to open the new room next month. It already has one booking from an 80-year-old resident and her husband. The facility, already nicknamed the "bounce room" by the elderly residents, will offer couples a double bed, a fireplace and a bottle of wine. Pensioners do not have to be married to use the room and are also allowed to invite prostitutes along. More than 150 pensioners live in the home, many of which do not have their own rooms. "Intimacy with a partner can be difficult in residential homes, and it's important for older people to have a normal sex life," said social worker Corma van der Vlugt. She said if this pilot project proves a success 'bounce rooms' could appear in old peoples' homes across the Netherlands.

Pity post.

Pity post.
I think no one want to make jokes about this since they will eventually get there...

I kept reading it as prisoners. :|

OMG I did read it as that.