hey, im 17 and when flacid I have no problem with my penis. However, when i gain an erection the foreskin is still very loose and is able to move along the shaft and over the head easily.

If anyone could offer any advice i'll be very grateful, thanks!

Obviously, none of us knows that the problem is that your complaining about. But you seem to be unhappy about something here. So go get circumcised? I dunno.

HEY, I too have the same problem and iam searching for advice/solution.
I will let you know any positive information

That's what a foreskin does. It moves back and forth over the shaft of the penis to protect the penis from irritation. Some forskins are shorter than others and upon erection the skin pulls back to the scrotum and stays there during erection; but usually even the shortest of foreskins will still slide back an forth over the shaft of an erection. Others with longer foreskins will actually stick out past the head of the penis during erection and also move back and forth during erection. Foreskins are no different than the overall penis size. There are many different sizes and shapes. Just be glad you have a foreskin. Some of us without one are missing the highly sensitive areas of the foreskin and the protection to the head it provides.

mujhe bhi same problem thi, or maine circumcision karwaya, lekin circumcision ke baad bhi loose skin hai or normal hone pe half penis head cover ho jata hai , jabki penis head full open hona chahiye

Hi Guitar Guy:

That is the way a mature foreskin is supposed to function. It sounds very normal and healthy, So what is the problem or issue on what you want advice?