hi everyone i am 17 and a few days ago i fully pulled back my foreskin to clean my penis and every since the foreskin seems loose e.g. it doesnt cover all of my penis head when flaccid (it did before) also it takes little or no effort to roll it back and on erection the foreskin will just role all way back on itself. there is no discomfort but is this anything to worry about? what could it be?

I am suffering for same problem and didn't get any solution of this. Foreskin of my penis is loose and it can't cover even tip.

Foreskins come in different lengths in relation to penis length. If you have a short foreskin, it will automatically retract during erection and stay back. There is nothing to worry about.

If you want a longer foreskin, then you may stretch your foreskin to make it longer. It may take a while but when it long enough it will stay forward during an erection.