My boyfriend has been having issues for over 20 years with loose foreskin. He is circumcised but has almost a stretchy foreskin that partial covers the head when flacid. When he is erect, he has to hold the base of the shaft to keep the foreskin from moving. If he doesnt, it causes pain during intercourse. There are many times he has problems staying erect also. I am not sure if this is related or a separate issue.

Can anyone relate to this problem or recommend a doctor he could see? He has already tried a urolologist but they didnt understand what the problem could be.

He is very frustrated and in turn, i feel bad for him and want to help.

Thanks for any help in advance!

I too have been frustrated with doctors who couldn't explain my symptoms. I suggest that he go see a homeopath or a naturopath. When I switched to seeing them, I found that they treated the cause of my symptoms, not just the symptoms themselves.

I don't think the solution to this problem is homeopathic. I think he needs a tighter circumcision, unless he can wear some kind of sex aid that will keep the remaining foreskin pulled back tight.

Hi Iormad64:

If your boyfriend is circumcised, then he cannot have a foreskin. If he has a foreskin, then he cannot be circumcised.

Just how does the movement of a loose foreskin cause pain. That is what foreskins are supposed to do during intercourse. It is called the gliding action.