Hello. My name is Dan, and I am very concerned about my erection issues! I know it is a common thing for guys to lose an erection after ejaculation. The girl I am madly in love with just smiles at me and tells me it is ok. But I beat myself up about it constantly. I tend to start out touching her and making sure she gets what she wants before I even think about getting what I want. However, sometimes things move very fast and she just can't control her desire. In that situation, I do everything I can to hold back and make it last as long as possible for her. It just feels too great, and within minutes I've gotten my pleasure and she is nowhere near hers. I've tried the pulling out and squeezing the head trick, but that doesn't stop me. While I am still busy doing things to her to keep her excited and going, I still end up either ejaculating and losing my erection anyway...or simply losing my erection. I love her so much, I am willing to try anything! Does anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated.

How old are you?

I'm 32 years old.

Hi, thanks for your answer, I guess you maybe get a low hormonal level, if it's possible see a doctor, he will give you some medicine to repotenced your testosterone level.

Try the kegels

try to control your excitment by saying "i am superman" helps me everytime.