For all my life I suffer from hirsuteness. I am hairy all over my body. The main problem is with my face. I have mustache and a beard, almost like a man. I used chemical depilatory, treatments, wax, shaving but nothing was good enough. I would like to try laser but my friend told me that it could cause loss of vision. Is it true?

Hi, I am a hairy woman myself. I know what kind of trouble you are having now and all your life. Skin irritation from depilatory treatments, red and painful skin after waxing etc. I tried it all, and none was satisfactory. Laser phototherapy appears to be effective for hair removal. It delays hair growth and causes permanent hair removal to same people. If you find a skilled dermatologist to do it there is no risk to laser caused loss of vision.

Laser is used for eyes for bleeding of retina in back of the eye--- my husband had it and in one eye there was too much burning so damage we know the doctor and he cared for my hubby free for 4 years, the doctor felt terrible.

this is different totally than what YOU speak of.  I too am hairy.

hubby knows it, he will not let me cut the hair on my head, helps with suggestions on playing down the rest.

Laser treatment does not has any side effects if done properly. You should get your skin check first and do laser treatment as per it.