last Sunday I lost my virginity to a guy who himself, was not a virgin. He was wearing a condom, but at one point, it ripped. So he stopped, and put a new one on, and said he had not cummed yet. That one didn't rip. After this day, I started experiencing uncomfortable urinating, and brownish urine. I went to a doctor, and she said it was probably a bladder infection. So, she put me on antibiotics. She also took a urine sample, but still hasn't called with results. I am now done the pills she gave to me, and am almost back to normal. However, since the condom did brake, I am very worried that because he wasn't a virgin, that I could have caught an STD or that maybe I am pregnant. It's too early to take a preg. test and my period isn't due for another week or 2. However, I am very paranoid and really worried because I am still very young and hope I don't have an STD or am not pregnant. What should I do??? PLEASE HELP :$

get tested

^ Agreed.

The only things you can do now are wait, or get tested. Next time think about getting tested before hand, and maybe read up on proper condom use? Good luck.