hi
i lost my virginity a week ago, but we were both quite drunk when it happened. He didnt ejaculate becuse we didnt have sex for very long, at first it hurt but then it stopped and just felt "normal" i was quote drunk and recall asking for it harder. i remember being quite wet, which i think is normal after/druing sex, but for the next few days i was still quite sore, only when using the toilet though and every once in a while when i wiped, i noticed a tiny amount of blood on the tissue. After i had wiped it once though there was no other blood, and not really any sign of where it came from. Is this a sign of pregnancy? I cant let my parents no that ive had sex though, and if it is a sign of pregnancy what can i do to sort it out without my mum knowing? thanks for nay advice xx 8-|

well heres the big question... did you use a condom?

dont think so %-) :'( ?!?

go get a test to know for sure. it can take a couple of weeks to be true positive. while there, get some condoms. don't rely on him to have them since they can wear out in a wallet / pocket. also, with the condom on he can cum inside you. good for you both and your protected. you can also ask your doctor for birth control to help regulate your periods.