My boyfriend and I lost our virginity yesterday and I didn't bleed. We used a condom and it didn't break. He even pulled out before he ejaculated. So I was wondering if my severe nausea could just simply be caused by me worrying. I have been freaking out and can't sleep. I can't talk to my mom cause she would flip. So I was just hoping someone could calm me down (or cause me to worry more) by telling me if I should be worried or not. thanx %-)

Ok, you had sex yesterday, so there's no way you would be experiencing any sort of pregnancy systems now.

The worry is most likely the cause for your nausea.

And I recognize that you posted a topic about wondering about condom breakage. I responded to that one. But I shall reiterate some points here, just because.

Even if the condom didn't have a horrifying tear on the side or something, there's always the chance that one was a little imperfection. Though, that's usually from the people who carry around a condom in their wallet or leave it in a baking car for a few months. Not from a brand new box.

And I have a question. Why did you note that "I didn't bleed"? Okay, so your hymen was not broken. Someone else on this forum had a misconception about this so maybe you do too?

If your hymen breaks: you can get pregnant.
If your hymen does NOT break: you can get pregnant.

It doesn't matter. So back to the topic, you're probably fine. Just try to relax and concentrate on something else.

thats what happend to me when i lost my virginity back in may of this year, i felt so sick to my stomach for the next 2 days after i lost it, but then i got my period that thursday [2 days after virginity was lost] i know im not pregnant, but i regret losing it to my ex because soon after, we had a big fight and i ended my friendship with him. but anyways.. your going to be fine, i know what you're going through, i couldnt sleep either, just relax everythings fine :]

i lost my virginity back in october when i was date raped and the day after i was so upset and had the worst stomach ache and felt so nautious that i would run to the bathroom becaus ei thought i was going to puke. The whole daze i also felt like i was dreaming i think it might have been shock or soemthing because like i was with friends and would just like get lost and stare off into the distance. i dono maybe your just unsure about what happened so ur stomach feels sick.