My boyfriend and I had sex about a week ago. He was wearing a condom and was only in me for about 20 seconds, and barely even precame in the condom (which we noticed after he took the condom off). My period was supposed to show up a few days ago but it is still not here, I know I probably sound paranoid, but if we used a condom and he didnt ejaculate should I be worried? I have heard that after your cherry pops your cycle can be thrown off. Is this true and could this be what is happening?[/list]

yes, having sex for the first time can throw off your cycle, so can stress, illness, weight fluctuations... depending on your age it can be very fickle (especially if you are young!)

no ejaculation and a condom renders the chances of pregnancy as almost impossible. Relax!

also if you had sex only a few days before your period you wouldnt be very fertile either

oh my, the same thing happened to my boyfriend and i about a week ago! were you pregnant ? i was due for my period yesterday, and i'm starting to worry. but really there's no way i could be ?? i don't know, just let me know please!

You should Def. relax tho. Being to stressed out can stop your period all together my Doc said.!!!
Chances are sooooooooooo slim, almost non exsistant,that you could be pregnant if you were protected and he didn't ejaculate .You shouldn't be too worried about anything . :-)

yeh like the same thing has happened to me
i had sex about 2 weeks ago, and my b/f literally just went in and we heard the condom pop
so he pulled out and he hadnt cum or anything
but now my period is 2 days late,
but i did have food poisening all last week, so i don't know if it would have anything to do with that, but if anyone has an help that would be amazing,
thanks x

Their is something called "pre-cum" which often happens before he ejaculates. This can cause pregnancy. Please take a test and just find out.

I had sex with a condom then we fooled around without it on. he put it back on and had sex again. He could not cum!! but can I still be pregnant I am 3 days late and I am stressing

please tell me he didn't put the same condom back on. that is a big no-no. the reason your period is late is probably due to stress, though you should take a home pregnancy test to be sure.

I lost my virginity a week and a half ago, with a condom and no ejaculation.
He was inside me after that to, but only in and out and no preejaculate...
so, i am sure i am not pregnant.

i am sensing some changes, what i wanna know is... is it possible my period will early. because i feel my immune system dropped, toothaches, and my breasts got a little bigger, and that happens in the 8th week of the pregnancy. possible my hormones are just a little out of wack? thanks...

so, i am sure i am not pregnant.

i am sensing some changes, what i wanna know is... is it possible my period will early. because i feel my immune system dropped, toothaches, and my breasts got a little bigger, and that happens in the 8th week of the pregnancy. possible my hormones are just a little out of wack?

thanks... would love confirmation on this.

i lost my virginity like a week and a half ago... i was supposed to get my period on the 2nd and it's now the 6th with still no bleeding (but a cramp here and there). we used a condom with spermicidal lubricant, he didn't ejaculate, we didn't notice any precum, the condom didn't break... we were really careful. i got a kit of 2 pregnancy tests in it and they both came out negative (i took them 6 days after we had sex; which was 4 days after my period due date). everyone keeps telling me to relax, but the thought of having a baby is stressing me out even more. i just want my period to get here!!

what should i do??

should i keep worrying about this???

HELP!

A day before i was suppose to get my period. I had unprotected sex 3 days ago he did not cum inside me. He actualy said he came 10 min after while we were messing around. But i gave him head before so their could be pre-cum. and it lasted about 30 seconds. i still havent gotten my period? could i be pregnant?

As much as I hate to say it. Guys lie about "cummin". Expecially if they can't last more then a few seconds. I would get checked out.

I had sex a day ago and he was wearing a condom and he didn't pre-cum. But im feeling sick but i started feeling sick the same day after we did it. I am just wondering if its possible at all? %-)

Similar to what happened to me...
Except... I'm 19 I was abstinence.. I've dated players.. I've dated someone before for 8 months, and I never gave it up.
I recently ended up in a relationship with one of my good friends... He changed my perspective like the way I think and feel.
And well long story short... I lost my virginity night before last..
He used a condom.. first one slipped off I'm not sure he was still inside but we realized that... ANYWAYS My whole point is.
I woke up I was in shock that I didnt feel dirty or like a ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** or wanted to kill myself because I always told myself I would never ever do it... Like I just wont noway in hell... and it just happened like no control and it wasn't like I'd think...I'd feel I never imagined my first time because I'm usually so strong headed bout that kind of thing.
I feel guilty like a liar because...my pride is broken..yet I dont regret because it was him...
BUT STILL basically. I freaked out so bad I made my bf buy me Plan B just to be safe. took it at 8pm that day.
YOU HAVE UP to 3 days to TAKE IT if you feel that you might be in trouble.
So far I haven't had any side effects. Sooner you take it more effective.