My gf and i had sex with a condom about 5 weeks ago. She is on the pill and didnt miss one, we had no malfunctions with the condom and she missed her period. She took 8 pregnancy tests throughout the month as recent as 3 days ago all came out negative, she had no symptoms of pregnancy either. She started her period last night. Should i still be worried about her being pregnant? I am sort of a worry wort. If not then why the missed period???

no. getting your period is a sure sign of not being pregnant. the reason for the delay could be because her body is not used to sex, and or the pill causing it to take a little longer.

I'd guess that you should be fine However getting your "period" doesn't mean you are pregnant i've known people that had normal cycles while pregnant and My own mother for example was having her normal flow every month while she was pregnant with me.