I am 13 years old and I am 5, 5' and I weigh only 95 pounds. I think I am too skinny and when I eat alot I never gain any weight! I have a friend that is anorexic and I don't want to be like that! Can you help me find some ways to gain weight or muscle or something! because i want to be like 100-105 pounds and I don't know how to get that way!

Remeber to alway eat a balance diet. Just because you are young and have a high metabolism does not mean things will stay the same as you get older and go through puberty. Don't set out to gain weight. That will come naturally as you get older. Exercise, eat more fruits and vegetables and lean fish, chicken, meat and good whole grains (bread, pasta cereal) and MILK. Don't eat junk to try and gain weight. That will only mess your arteries, heart and overall well being. And lastly, I don't mean to be corny, but just love you body and be proud of who you are!

I've heard that peanut butter is good for gaining weight. It has a lot of calories. I don't know if you like peanut butter, but you can give it a shot.
Also if you want to have more muscles, then exercise is very important. If you have gym near, go there and find a trainer that will help you gain muscles.
Proper diet is also need in this case.

Anorexia is a psychological problem, not a physical disease.

Read what I posted to https://www.steadyhealth.com/Under_average_weight_for_my_age_and_height__What_should_I_eat_to_gain_muscle_and_fill_out_more__t273288.html#1012618.

It's mostly targeted at two young men who want to fill out, but it's applicable to young ladies as well. (And no, you won't get big bulging muscles unless you go overboard with it).

There's also a lot of nonsense about what is "healthy". Healthy is Meats and fresh vegetables, nuts and seeds some milk and some cheeses and some fruit.Yeah, you can be a vegetarian or Vegan and be healthy, but you gotta work harder.

Also consider that at 13 your body is hitting puberty like Mickey Mantle hit a baseball. That takes energy. Eat another piece of steak and some sweet potatoes. Skip the bagel and hit the lox and cream cheese twice as hard.

Wow, you are skinny! I'm almost 5'2 and 94 pounds, and I'm underweight, but don't worry, just eat foods that contain a lot of protein, fats and starches. You should eat about 3,000 calories a day to gain weight without exercising, possibly more. But eat healthy calories, not just a 1,000 calorie burger and a large milkshake everyday, but instead have meats and chicken along with some mashed potatoes, this is a healthier option to gain weight. Good luck!!

If you want to gain weight than make sure you gain it in muscle, you'll feel much fitter. Try going to the gym or lifting some weights. 95 pounds isn't that much under weight. The average weight of 13 year olds are 95-110 pounds. I'm a bit skinny myself. Ppl call me stick, twig, pencil legs and toothpick. I'm 85 pounds but I'm only 4'9. I'm pretty small for my age. I've been trying to gain some weight too. Good luck! Hope this helps!

your not that underweight at all in fact you are average so you have got nothing to worry about. i am 12 and weigh 88lbs and i am 5,2. I am trying to loose weight. but i would just stick to what you are eating because you are the perfect weight