Calcium suppliments all have given me a stomach ache. I tried Citracal yesterday, and did not have a stomach ache but had terrible asthma all day. I get asthma from preservatives.

I got jaw pain from the calcium shots and fosamax.So, can't take them.

I have very bad osteoporosis and now have a broken back T12.

How many mg of calcium has your doctor recommended that you take each day?  It may be possible that you get your calcium needs through foods that contain the essential mineral.  Many foods contain calcium; you may be familiar with milk and cheese as having calcium as well as other dairy products.  In one cup of chopped dark leafy greens, there is 41 mg of calcium, 1 cup of sardines has 569mg, 1 cup of mozzarella low-fat cheese has a whopping 1086mg. Broccoli, green snap beans, and okra are other options for calcium intake.  So this may be the way to go since your body doesn't respond to supplements well. 

All supplements have added substances to which you may be allergic. It is your doctor or an allergologist who can tell you to which exact substances you are allergic.