Hi my ladies,

I have to say that I never had any health issues or weight problems. I was always good looking. I remember when I gave birth to my second child, nobody couldn’t believe that I was so good looking. I don’t know what happened, but I started to eat everything. I mean, I do know. I went through divorce, and I was so depressed. I was eating everything. I was not disciplined in the food anymore. I was dreaming about pizza.

So, to stop this madness, I started to follow anti – estrogenic food two weeks ago. Can you tell me, what are the best anti – estrogenic foods that you need to eat if you follow Anti – estrogenic diet?

I am so sorry to hear that. It is hard!

I can help you. I mean, we all can because that is why we are here. Basically, there is the list where you can find 20 anti  -estrogenic foods that you have to eat if you follow this diet program.

You have to eat pomegranates, cruciferous vegetables, maca, olive oil, mushrooms, red wine, grapes, oats, chia seeds, citrus fruits, green tea, onions, raw nuts, turmeric, algaes, green vegetables, coconut oil, fermented foods, chives, garlic and dark berries.

Use those foods in your diet program, and you will be satisfied with the results. Trust me! 

Hey people,

It is not that hard, because you can find a lot of it on the internet as well. You can eat a lot of cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, collard greens, rutabagas, etc. All kind of wheat is included as well :) Don’t worry, you just can’t be hungry tnx to this diet program.

It is very good, because it can help you in a lot of things about your health.

I think that this is good option, to start with this. For a few days or months, it depends, you will be able to see how good your body works in this, how is it clean.

God bless you! 

Hi folks,

I totally agree with you. I love to eat vegetables, so I somehow believe that this could be the right diet program for me. Also, you need to know what food to minimize in this eating process. So, you need to limit the amount of meat, pasta and bread that you eat while you are on anti – estrogenic diet. Because, those groceries, in case that you are overweight, can increase the amount of estrogen in your body. So, avoid high – fat foods.

That is basically all you need to know. It is very healthy, maybe vegetarian food, but you will survive :)

Hello everyone,

I am not sure what you were thinking when you said food to minimize. As I could understand, you were saying that I need to lower my bread or pasta intake, something like that? Because, it doesn’t make any sense to me. I was thinking that this diet program does not allowed pasta or bread. Maybe I am wrong and I would be really happy if you could say a few things about this.

Any information? Anyone else?

Tell me what do you know about, let’s just call it, issue :). I am curious!

Have a nice day! 

Hello there,

I believe that this is very simple, because you have some special foods in anti – estrogenic diet program. Of course, you just need to read as much as you can about this. Because, if you don’t know what is anti – estrogenic foods, than you should forget about this diet program :)

It is simple. Yes, you can eat bread but not all the time. That is the most important, when you know when to stop!

If you want to know anything else about this diet program, let me know. I am really here to help you

Have a nice day as well.