Problem manisfested itself a few days ago after a return from vacation. Have had lower back problems for some time (diagnosed with degenerative disk disease and slight scoliosis several years ago after traffic accident) and at first attributed the problem to the long drives but it seems to have worsened slightly and may have been aggravated by my workouts. Truth is I'm not sure if it's a back problem radiating to the front intestinal area or the reverse. If I sit for too long on a standard kitchen type chair the back pain becomes unbearable. A stretch while sitting causes a throbbing sensation to the sides of my lower back. Sleep has been sporadic. When laying down the pain remains but seems to be more in the intestinal area instead of the back with most of the discomfort occuring while laying on my sides. Any ideas?

I seem to experience this issue as well. Almost a year now, I can't sit for more than 15 minutes at a time and the chairs you are referring to? I don't even bother. I am beginning to think it may be a stomach/vital organ issue and it manifesting itself via back pain, in the lower back/rib area and kidney area. Mystified, any progress on your pain?

you might have a kidney stone. i had the same problem and it became so unbearable that i saw a doc. and it turned out i had two of them on their way..

I have every one of though and right now am flat on my back help