For several months now i have been having pain in my lower left side between my waist line and just above the pubic area.somtimes the pain is down toward the left testicle area my lower back also hurts often . i have been checked for a hernia,blood work has been done as well as urine test,i have also had my stool checked for blood, all test were clear.i have been told it probaly was IBS or colon spasms. but my bowels seem to be normal. it hurts a lot when i sit upright like at my computer desk or driving along way. iam so tired of hurting does anyone have a clue to what might be causing this.

Celebrity
Have you had urinalysis done? Maybe blood work could indicate some kind of kidney problems. I had similar problems and symptoms when I suffered from kidney stones. The pain would usually start in the lower abdomen and radiate to the lower abdomen and the groins. The pain was severe. My doc said the pain was felt when the stones would start leaving the kidneys to the outer world through the urethra. They may get stuck on the way and hurt like crazy.
Oh, I see you have had urinalysis. I don’t know then. I had the exact same symptoms like you do now.

i have an epidymal cyst (which is harmless), and had similar symptoms. They found it in a testicular ultrasound...

Have lower back pain and pain in left testicle. On a scale of 1 to 10, pain is a 9 or 10 when siting; when standing or laying down, a 1 or 2. Have visted Urologistic and Neurosurgeon. All test, to include blood work, urine, numerous x-rays, CT, MRI, ultra sound, and a Myelograme, find nothing wrong. Physical Therpy was unable to correct the problem.
Need advise on next step, if there is a next step.
Thank you.