I have been experiencing some difficulties while urinating. It all started several weeks ago, but it was not that serious at the time so I have never even considered going to a doctor. Now, it is much worse and I started urinating more frequently. Is there some way for me to check out if there is anything seriously wrong before going to a doctor. My friends are suggesting that I check my kidney creatinine level.

Kidney creatinine level with one hundred percent efficacy shows if there is anything wrong with your kidneys. Creatinine is the substance made during metabolism of muscles. It is made from creatine, and flows in bloodstream to the kidneys, where it is filtered and disposed. If kidneys do not filter well, there will be more creatinine in urine. So, do the test but you must go to a doctor anyway, since there is most definitely something wrong with your urinary tract or/and kidneys.